Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

3/23/2008

Curtain Skirt

Posted by Gwen |

A quick check of the on-line edition of the paper today revealed that the Curtain Skirt article ran in the Life & Style section of Saturday's paper.

I could give you a link straight to the article, but I'm an attention whore and my picture is on the Life & Style page, not in the actual article. So go here, scroll about half-way down the page, look under the heading DRESS UP and you will see me, in all my beer-goggled, tattoo-sleeved glory. From there you can click on my face to read the article.

I hope I shaved that day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FRIKKEN AWESOME!!!!

Anonymous said...

FUN! What a great idea! This reminds me of how the Sweet Potato Queens got started.

Anonymous said...

You're famous!

Subscribe