Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

5/20/2008

One Peter-On-A-Stick Per Child

Posted by Gwen |

One of my favorite co-workers is very involved with her church and more specifically Vacation Bible School ("VBS"). She has been preparing some of the "props" for VBS over her lunch breaks. I happened to pick up some of her VBS-related materials from the printer and my eye was immediately drawn to this particular sheet. It's part of a larger project which involves a lesson about walking on water or some other crazy miracle thing.



Anyway, maybe it's just me, but I don't think undersexed church ladies should be in charge of creating these materials.

1 comments:

McGone said...

Good Lord,* that's his face before he's inserted on the stick?


*No pun intended.

Subscribe