Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

5/15/2008

Spooky!

Posted by Gwen |

Tonight on My Name Is Earl Billie said, "There's nothing like a crap in the shower to make you feel better."

Huh? Don't you think that's really weird since just this afternoon we were talking about peeing and pooping in the shower? I do.



I know! We should talk about organ-grinder monkeys fighting intergalactic wars with nun chucks and see if it shows up in a sitcom tomorrow night! I'll go first: I think the clatter created by an army of organ-grinder monkeys fighting intergalactic wars with nun chucks would be overwhelming and I bet they'd win.

Your turn. I bet creativity increases our odds! Make it good!

4 comments:

nudeman40 said...

Hiow about we talk about Howdy Doody visiting Saudia Arabia and asking for Oil. Oh wait that did happen. Never mind....

Utah Savage said...

I want to get back to Earl Billy crapping in the shower. Could you elaborate a little? I mean, a little more.

Anonymous said...

Uh.... please don't be disappointed,
but Billie said, There's nothing
like a crap AND a shower..."

Gwen said...

@Anonymous: I bet you're a lot of fun at a party with your need to be accurate sucking the life out of a joke.

Subscribe