Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

5/17/2008

A Very Special Houseguest

Posted by Gwen |


Internet friends, meet Fernando von Bakonstein. Fernando, meet my Internet friends. I was expecting Fernando to arrive this week but was surprised as all get-out to find him having happy hour on the front porch when I got home from work last night.


Fernando, a savvy world traveler, is visiting St. Louis for about a week. We're very excited to have him. My mom even agreed to move our Mother's Day celebration a second time so that I could dedicate myself to entertaining Fernando.


I'm dying to tell you all about what we did last night, but we have to go get ready for Kimchi Amy's graduation. (Please go congratulate her - she's worked hard and we're all very proud.)


Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Utah Savage said...

Is Fernando having a lovely glass of wine in the beautiful photo?

McGone said...

Oh, thank God... I'm always a ball of stress whenever he travels. I'm glad he's in capable hands, tying one on with a responsible fellow blogger.

Subscribe