Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

A re-enactment of the making of the first flag.

Flamenco pants.

The Unknown Patriot.


The little-known 11th plague of Egypt: Bubbles.

Calypso sleeves.


Careful! It's malaria season.


















It's a lot easier to make a beer disappear so be impressed.

Salam!

Assless chaps.

Nursing our future generations.

Momerica, Captain America's mom and geriatric superhero number 1.

Waiting patiently for Adult Diaper Sunday.

Gauchos make a gal look tough.

Welcome to swimsuit season, ladies!

Tapping my foot for my country.

Dewrag and ascot, a lethal fashion combination.

Haute flagtoure.

Rapunzel! Rapuzel! Let down your hair!


Bret Michaels

Sweet sassy molassy!

Triumphant gladiator.

Can you believe we have to wait 364 days to do this again?

7 comments:

McGone said...

This is, like, the most patriotic episode of "Whose Line Is It Anyway" ever.

Anonymous said...

BEST. FLAG. DAY. EVER. Better than ham!

Anonymous said...

You guys are a riot. Great pics. For sure BEST. FLAG. DAY. EVER.
XOXO,
H

Anonymous said...

i just love you and your friends!

Anonymous said...

woops, that love was from me.

wanna party with someone too tired to input their own damn name?

Whiskeymarie said...

I can't believe you guys had a Flag day party. You will find any excuse to drink beer, won't you?

othurme said...

I don't know. I want to to see all the pictures with the ham so I can compare for myself.

Subscribe