Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

Dr. Zibbs announced his most recent wacky gambut yesterday, a 2009 Calendar of Hottie Bloggers, that will feature twelve or so of his hottest commenters.  I say  "or so" because he, Jon Karp and Whiskeymarie have been manufacturing months, like Stalktober and Creepuary, in order to make room for all of us.  That Zibbs, he's got the face and tact of a pig, but the ladies love him.  I know I love him; I'm April.

To be honest, he's not actually manufacturing or distributing these calenders.  Instead, you're all responsible for printing out the pictures he chose and then gluing them to the pages of a real calendar.  I thought I'd help you out and repost a bigger version of the picture of me that warms his cockles because I'm self-involved helpful.

Speaking  of cockles, I suspect this "calendar" will become next year's premier spank mag so I trolled around in the archives for these previously-published-here photos of me, you know, in case you'd also like to affix my image to Smarch, Uvulary, Pune, and Whoregust:


Headstart!  I'm already making out with somebody.

Even has snacks for when you're finished and famished.

Three words:  H. O. T.

For the exhibitionists.
No, I promise I won't post the pictures I take of you defiling yourself.  Swearsies!

13 comments:

Narm said...

You had me at Rice Crispy Treats. Definitely going up for Sucktember.

paperback reader said...

Were the libidinous thoughts about the food? Because that didn't taste like marshmellows.

Anonymous said...

I think Zibbsy was hoping for some nude pictures in his inbox, no?

Dr Zibbs said...

Well done Gwen. Well Done. I do think that Poobomber is on to something. If I promise, promise, promise not to post pics online will you consider sending me pics of your full breasts? We are friends you know.

Elizabeth said...

In your case, hubris = hot. Nice one!

LYDIA said...

Gwen, you are so so cute! Excellent post.

Whiskeymarie said...

You are really more of a "Uvulary" girl, I think. April is way too pedestrian for you.

"Miss Uvulary Gwen" has a ring to it, don't you think?

Fancy Schmancy said...

It's good to know I'm not the only one Zibbs has been soliciting pictures of nekked boobies from.

H said...

Gwen you would look beautiful in any month!

LYDIA said...

Miss April,

I want you to share in our tagging fun - so if you have not already been tagged, I tagged you on my blog.

Falwless said...

Nice way to get out of writing a new post, SLACKER!

(You can fool these other idiots, but not ME!)

Gwen said...

Fal: You've got it ALL WRONG. I wrote this because I like to look at pictures of me and I wanted to use those made-up month names. I mean c'mon, Stalktober, Creepuary, Smarch, Uvulary, Pune, and Whoregust are funny as shit! Thanks to Narm we can add Sucktember, too!

Anonymous said...

Oh look at you! I haven't seen this many pictures of you since your last Playboy shoot. You go Gwen!

Would you please send me the rice krispies thingee...thanks!

Subscribe