Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

7/06/2008

Who needs sleep?

Posted by Gwen |

Ugh. I got home at 5 this morning, a good friend of my friends is "home" from LA and there was much backyard guitar playing and singing along to be done last night before he goes back. Plus, despite my nocturnal timeshift, I've gotten myself up and moving in order to meet my friend Heathybear in about any hour to help clean and paint her new apartment.

What does this mean for you? It means I'll be back later to finish the questions. Sometime before midnight, I promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take full responsibility for no second posting. Gwen ROCKS!!!

OH - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GWEN!
XOXO,
H

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Subscribe