Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

8/19/2008

Hold everything, people, I have HUGE news.

Posted by Gwen |

My friends Jeff and Amy of How to Make Kimchi have been in the process of adopting a baby for three years. That's a mighty long gestation period, right? Just ask Amy, she'll tell you it was an eternity.


Anyway, today, people, today I got THE email. You know, the one that says they finally have a baby. A real baby! With a picture and everything! I kept my trap shut until Jeff emailed me and said Amy posted about it, which was about 5 minutes but it felt like 5 days.

How freaking cute is he? Look at that KRAZEE hair! I want to snuggle him and smell him and take off his socks and look at his toes and make him giggle. All the live-long day.

Please, please, please go over there and rant and rave and congratulate them. At this moment I can't think of a better use of the internets than helping them celebrate.

6 comments:

Amy, Jeff and the kimchis said...

Thanks Gwen!!!!

Falwless said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I'm so glad when people who want babies and will take good care of babies have babies!

hello haha narf said...

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, how cute!!!
please be sure to kiss those little baby piggy toes for us, k?

Dr Zibbs said...

Wait. Don't baby's poop?

Renaissance Woman said...

Such a cute little boy! Love the hair.

Subscribe