Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

8/09/2008

Motivational

Posted by Gwen |

Married To The Sea
marriedtothesea.com

This cartoon says to me, "Go be a go-getter! Give whatever you're doing 100%! Even if you're a ditch digger you should aspire to be the best ditch digger there ever was."

So there you have it, monkeys. Go run your Saturday errands and do your Saturday chores with gusto! I'll be right here trolling the internets for more ways to motivate you. In my pajamas.

8 comments:

Moe Wanchuk said...

My ho is all over me today.......Beatin me with a broomstick in the yard. "More Boy!....Work Harder."

I'm starting to Hate Saturdays!

McGone said...

I'm pretty much just drinking the day away. But now I'm doing it with gusto!

Dr Zibbs said...

Maybe in your area ditch diggers are go getters but around here...they're pretty...Oh I get it....they should NOW work harder.

Anonymous said...

i spent all saturday trying not to die from my hangover. seems that i succeeded! wahooooooooo, i am a success!

probably won't do much of a damn thing today, though. know why? coz i don't have to! this being an adult thing ain't too bad after all...

Renaissance Woman said...

I cleaned 100%! Does that count? And then I drank...and gave it my 100% effort.

Whiskeymarie said...

I wore a clean wife beater to the dump this weekend in honor of this post.

I wish I was kidding.

Mo said...

I gave 110% in my afternoon nap thanks to your inspiring post.

Dr Zibbs said...

Gwen, It's not like you to wait so long to post. I hope God didn't get mad and give you cancer because you make fun of it in your blog title. By the way, I'm waiting for the Lord to reward me with a Yak. Or at least something blue....Wait?....is cancer blue?

Subscribe