Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

8/08/2008

MEMEMEMEMEMEME

Posted by Gwen |

The idea for the following piece was stolen from Hellohahanarf. I've said it before and I'll say it again, she's got the best games over there.

Two words: no more, no less.

1. Where is your cell phone?
Coffee table.

2. Your significant other?
Identity unknown.


3. Your hair?
Au naturale.


4. Your mother?
Ill Communication.

5. Your brother?
Oddly transient.

6. Your favorite thing?
New roof.

7. Your dream last night?
Dirty luau.

8. Your favorite drink?
The Gwentini.

9. Your dream?
Livin' large.

10. The room you’re in?
Not padded.

11. Your ex?
In Alabama.

12. Your fear?
Saving enough.

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Head

Heels

14. Where were you last night?
On couch.

15. What you’re not?
Tall blond.

16. Muffins?
Tops rule.

17. One of your wish list items?
More books!

18. Where you grew up?
Ubersmalltown, USA

19. The last thing you did?
Answered 18.

20. What are you wearing?
Pink pajamas.

21. Your TV?
Showing Weeds.

22. Your pets?
Fucking cats.

23. Your computer?
Maybe dying.

24. Your life?
All mine.

25. Your mood?
Bone tired.

26. Missing someone?
My grampa.

27. Your car?
Silver Spyder.

28. Something you’re not wearing?
Clown costume.

29. Favorite Store?
Farmers market.

30. Your summer?
The Hamptons.

31. Like someone?
These people.

32. Your favorite color?
Garnet red.

33. Last time you laughed?
Dr. Zibbs.

34. Last time you cried?
Mama Mia!

35. You are with?
The band.

35. Who will re-post?
Lazy bloggers.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

dammit woman! you did this so much funnier than i did!! excellent!

loved the head over heels answer. i might go back and change mine. like i am in 6th grade taking a test or something! while i am at it i should steal the not padded room answer.

on a different note, the only drink i have named after me is the "sex on the bar with becky" and i don't even remember what is in it. it was good, though!

happy friday, my friend!

Dr Zibbs said...

Thanks for including me in "last laughed". I wish I was included in the dirty luau (of course then I wouldn't want you to laugh).

MJenks said...

Not to get too "oh, that was great your the bestest lolz1!!!1!111!!!!!1one" on you, but number 13 was brilliantly done.

Gwen said...

Hello: Why thank you. I stole it from you so steal whatever you desire.

Zibbsy: Who says you weren't?

mjenks: Thank you, thank you. It came to me in a vision right before the dirty luau dream took over my brain.

Falwless said...

I was totally gonna say what Mjenks just said.

I love this meme. Probably because I am lazy.

Moe Wanchuk said...

may I ask why you don't talk to your mom?

Renaissance Woman said...

LOL...love the list!

Gwen said...

Moe: You sure don't miss a beat, do you?

It's a long story that I won't likely ever tell. Suffice it to say that we have painful history that has never addressed and it continues to effect how we perceive and interact with each other. I wish it could be different but I'm not sure that's possible.

For a long time I thought I knew how to cope with it but more recently I realized that the coping was harder on me than having a relationship so I had to let it go.

Mo said...

Argh!!! Rick Rolled again!

Gwen said...

HA!!! Finally I got one of you!

Anonymous said...

Did you REALLY cry at Momma Mia!? Gwen.... I just.... Great. Now I'M crying. I just thought I knew you, ya know?

Subscribe