Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

9/11/2008

Squee.

Posted by Gwen |




This is my friend Johnny B.  You've probably seen him skulking around here lately, he's been commenting every now and then.  


I'm so excited because he will be here later today and is staying for a couple days.





I've been busily readying the guest room and cleaning and cutting the grass and shopping and getting ready.  He and I are throwing a casual beer-in-the-backyard shindig tomorrow night so he can meet some of my peeps.  He's going to be disappointed that I don't have any Christmas trees to burn but I did remember to get wood and starter sticks for the firepit.  

Skylar says, "Come over!  We'll burn some Fatwood and drink a beer!"

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I have a three foot shiny purple aluminum christmas tree in my basement that you can burn. Probably not the same, huh?

hello haha narf said...

so, what time should i be there for the party? i'll bring more beer. no one appreciates casual beer in the yard more than me!!

Dr Zibbs said...

Even though you won't have a X-mas tree to burn, can you still put a big picture of Santa's face on whatever you're going to burn and video tape it? If you do, you can be my VP.

Dr Zibbs said...

Also, best to print this out and tape it to the matches so you don't forget.

Anonymous said...

I've got a Johnny B. We all need a Johnny B.

Moe Wanchuk said...

he texted u last night....didn't he?

Whiskeymarie said...

I have a couch you can burn, if I can come.
I'll bring Doritos, I promise.

Renaissance Woman said...

Can't wait to hear what gets burned at the party. Oh wait...I can be one of your peeps!

Scope said...

Careful about burning "a doobie" vs. "the Doobie". This ain't no hot dog roast down there.

Doobie doobie doo!

Unknown said...

have a great time!

Falwless said...

I don't have a Johnny B. I am jealous.

Subscribe