Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

On Thursday MelO sent me an email.  The subject line read, "Happy Halloween!"  Knowing MelO, I suspected a good, hearty chuckle out of the content.  Instead my eyes were seared by this image:


I replied, "Oh, my God.  The first thing that came to mind was, who the hell had the nerve to get close enough to that ginormous ass to paint it."

MelO:  I KNOW! I mean, I can just hear it now... "oh! wait a minute... I need to get a little more orange in your actual crack... no... Dammit Bertha! I told you to bend over and hold still!"

Me:  I bet she farted at least once.  I would've just for . . . wait for it . . . shits and giggles.  Dibs on blogging this email string.

MelO:  LMAO!! AWWWWW maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!

5 minutes later . . . 
 
MelO:  (still laughing)... shits and giggles.... tee hee hee hee...LOL

13 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

BWaaaa! That's a good one! So you and Melo email huh? Interesting.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what sort of paddle they used to make this imprint? I need one.

Anonymous said...

A paddle like that, not the imprint.

Moe Wanchuk said...

That would be fun to Smack!

Whiskeymarie said...

I got this from her too, and I sent it to my girlfriends and my sister in law saying that it was my ass and did they like my costume?

I think only one person (my BFF) got the joke, and she asked if I had been working out.

It's hard being me sometimes...
;)

Scope said...

And in the glow of the full moon, Linus finally witnessed the Great Pumpkin.

They found him hanging by his blue blanket from the kite eating tree.

hello haha narf said...

damn, and here i thought that it was MY butt that broke the internet.
wow.

Falwless said...

How did someone paint my ass without my knowledge, is what I want to know.

Scope said...

Falwless - As my hero Homer once said: "To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems"

I'm sure it sounded like a great idea all liquored up.

paperback reader said...

I can't imagine staring at that ass for long enough to paint it - I couldn't even look at the email for more than about three seconds.

And only partially because it reminded me of family reunions.

Anonymous said...

No wonder I couldn't find any orange paint.

Renaissance Woman said...

My first thought...WOW that is a big ass. Who would have thought to paint in somebodies ass.

Mel O said...

I'm still laughing about this one! Laughing my ASS off, in fact!

Subscribe