Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

10/24/2008

Lunchtime Headlines

Posted by Gwen |

The Stink In Farts Controls Blood Pressure.

Is this why mom said broccoli is good for me?

At this point we're supposed to be surprised they lie?

Damn scientists proved I'm a cold-hearted bitch.  I'll get them and their little dogs, with my cold bare hands.

Duh.  Did you not read the above?  BRB.  I'm going to go make some hot chocolate in an attempt to warm my cold, dead heart.

BOO!

4 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

You had me at the stink in farts. naaaaa.naaaa.naaaaaa.

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

That fart story is brilliant. When Future Mrs Imaginary Reviewer complains about my stench I can now say "Oh, so you want me to have high blood pressure, do you?" and make it all about her.

It's been nice knowing you, everyone.

LYDIA said...

Guess I'm a cold hearted bitch too :( Or maybe a cold hearted snake? Yeah, Paula - take me back there.

Falwless said...

I have warm hands. And a cold heart. Therefore this study is wrong.

Subscribe