Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

10/18/2008

If You Love Your Country

Posted by Gwen |

I fully intended not to be here this weekend. I didn't even bring my laptop with me. But this morning, while my good friend Nicolay and were getting ready for another day of drinking he was telling me how much he loved me and this blog*. He said he had a video he wanted me to see because it makes him think of me. He showed it to me so I decided it is a nice follow-up to this post.

Happy Saturday, monkeys!




*This is not exaggerated at all.

9 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Pretty good. And the added bonus of real boobs. If I were a girl, I wouldn't be shy about showing my boobs all the time.

paperback reader said...

If I had a friend named Nicolay, I would call him every Monday morning and say, "How was the weekend, buddy? Did you get Nicolaaaaaaid?" And then I'd laugh and laugh.

Moe Wanchuk said...

HEY...I just showed him Mine!

Anonymous said...

Even if it's meant to be humorous, I still can't do country. I made it over a minute though, before my fingernails started curling.

hello haha narf said...

that was fucking awesome. i flashed the monitor my boobies. coz i love my country. and i do what i am told.
:)

Scope said...

Damn Sam, girl.

That makes me proud to be an American.

(.)(')

Falwless said...

Made me cry a little.

Renaissance Woman said...

Love myself some country!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Reminded me of the good ol' days riding in the back of the Honda Passport? Les

Subscribe