Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!


Just when you think you've had all the candy you can shove into your pie hole (candy hole?) in one week, along comes one last delectable treat you just can't resist.  This week that treat is Candy's Daily Dandy Comment Content Comedy Hall of Fame.

(Say that five times fast and I'll kiss a pig.)



In honor of the crack-like nature of comments, Candy selflessly set aside her porcelain doll collection for the weekend and devoted herself to collecting THE BEST COMMENTS WRITTEN EVER.  EV-ER.  Inspired, right?  So pop over there this weekend and tell Miss Candy all about the best comment you've ever read.  You know, the one that made you pee a little as coffee came out your nose while you were rolling on the floor laughing your ass off.  Yeah, that one.

It sounds like a whole hell of a lot of work to me and I'd never follow through with it (see tag: Your Monthly Monkey.  On second thought, don't.), but on Monday she's going to post a Top Ten List of the best submissions.  Yes!  She's going to judge us arbitrarily!  It's like she's been at this for years.

I've been over there a few (54) times to see what's new.  There's already a great collection of reading material and I'm not just saying that because I'm seeing a lot of my name over there.

Speaking of nominating yourself, Candy's cool with it.  I checked.  So go!  Nominate!  I hear it's snowing all over the place so go make some hot chocolate, put on your happy music, snuggle in with your heating pad laptop and troll around in everyone's archives this weekend.  Don't let the dolls fool you, you can even troll around in your own "archives" and she won't care.

9 comments:

Falwless said...

I can't stop nominating shit.

Someone. Stop. Me.

Dr Zibbs said...

I think Candy's idea is a great one.

Dr Zibbs said...

Whoops. Didn't finish my comment. For me its going to be like having another blog but not having to do all the work.

Scope said...

Thanks for the props over on Candy-O's Comment Contest.

I do plan on removing the stain of "bloglessness" before the end of the year. At least that's what the Voices are telling me today.

And if I say it out loud, I have to do it, otherwise it makes me a filthy lyre. [Don't harp on the spelling.] ;-)

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Oh Gwen! You are the BEST! I love this post. Thank you, thank you!
And because I am soooo lovin for posting this, I am going to send you that doll from my collection that you love so much.

You know the one; she's wearing the sweet pink party dress with the nipple rings and the black leather cupless "Ophelia" dominatrix corset,thigh high fetish boots with the mini whip attached and the sexy wet-look vinyl 6 panel garter belt underneath.

Really you deserve it babe! Thanks again.

McGone said...

Thanks for giving me a shout over there, if just in passing. Should I just make the check to "CASH" or do you do credit over the web now?

Gwen said...

Candy: Awwww, yeah . . . I remember her fondly. Isn't her name Cinnamon Delicious? Please use overnight.

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Gwen-I cant get the URL for McGones's nomination and I loveeee that one. Please re-post with the URL to your blog.

BTW-I love how fun you are. Thanks again.

BeckEye said...

I've seen so many funny comments, yet I can't think of one to nominate. I remember when my memory was really in great shape. Uh, no, I'm lying. I don't remember that. People tell me that it was, though.

Subscribe