Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

12/10/2008

I got nothin'.

Posted by Gwen |

There are several things I should be writing about - I was tagged for a story virus that I'm excited about doing, I need to thank some people for the lovely gifts they've given me, and some other big doings - but you know what?  I just don't feel like it today.  I stayed in bed an extra half hour because it's colder than a witch's tit and honestly, in my bed is where I'd have rather stayed today, all day.


So that's it in a nutshell, I have things for you but I don't feel like making the effort.  I hope you're okay with that.  Who knows?  Maybe something funny will happen in my sure-to-be two hour staff meeting this morning.  Riiiiight.

14 comments:

Amanda said...

I don't blame you. Some days, it's just too much effort to think about.

Enjoy that staff meeting and get back to your snuggly jammies as quick as possible!

WendyB said...

Exactly how cold IS a witch's tit?

Sass said...

"...in a nutshell."

NUTSHELL.

I had become so accustomed, over the years, to saying, "that's it, in a nutsack," that I forgot it was actually nutshell.

See? You DID do something good today.

Whiskeymarie said...

Ugh.

That's it, just...ugh.

I'm feeling the same way today.

Ugh.

Dr Zibbs said...

She said tit.

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

Yeah, that's how I've been feeling about commenting recently. It's all I can do to fire up Google Reader at the moment.

paperback reader said...

When did the temperature of a witch's tit become something we all knew enough about to make it an aphorism?

I've felt up a few Wiccans in my day, and they really weren't all that cold.

Elizabeth said...

You need a Snuggie.

Anonymous said...

Meh, no worries. Some days just aren't worth the effort.

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day!

Anonymous said...

Really Gwen, cold weather is never a reason not to blog properly. Please re-read your handbook. AND GET THE HELL OUT OF BED!

Fancy Schmancy said...

I think you should write a post about witches tits (teats?) just as soon as you feel like getting out of bed.

Also, I thought that laptop of yours was supposed to also double as a warming blanket?

Gwen said...

Fancy: Sadly, Lappy Toppy died shortly after I told the world I used him to warm my ass. I think the cause of death was embarrassment.

Renaissance Woman said...

Stupid cold! Been there, done that...enjoy the break!

words...words...words... said...

I think Lappy Toppy died from embarrassment, but not because everyone knew he was warming your ass. I think it was his name that did it.

Subscribe