Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

80's hair . . . charity . . . AND OMG JOHN TAYLOR!!!!!

I am still busily preparing for the arrival of St. Louis' very special guests, Sass and MelO. Last night I finished decorating the house and did a couple secret projects. This morning I've been rocking out to Christmas music and cleaning. All that's left is to wrap the gifts and clean the bathroom and myself.

I promise to take lots of pictures and I will do my very best to post as soon as the last goodbyes have been said. I am so excited. I hope they like us.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can help photoshop the nudie ones.

Elizabeth said...

Hooray!

Dr Zibbs said...

Make sure to wash in ALL regions. Just in case. I totally wish I were there!!! Give all the girls a hug from me, and when you hug...hold it for a little longer than normal but just under the amount of time that would make someone suspicious.

Dr Zibbs said...

Oh yeah. I just posted about my blogger meetup. Maybe the four of you can take turns reading it aloud, then you can break out into smaller discussion groups. Enjoy!

Moe Wanchuk said...

If you 3 end up not liking each other at all, General Hospital is on the Soap station right now. Or Orangutan Island is on Animal Planet.

OOHHH....Repeal the Unfair Ohio Satellite Tax is on the Ohio channel.

Hope you enjoy

Son of a Thomas said...

You might be meeting right now. This is very exciting.

Anonymous said...

I bet right now someone is dancing drunk, by themselves, in a corner. Is that just me?

Dr Zibbs said...

I knew it. Not a single peep from this blog. I'll bet my red scull toppped walking stick that there's at LEAST some giggling and heavy petting happening. Oh yeah - an good old fashioned girl makeout session. Sweet.

Son of a Thomas said...

I overnighted pillows. Too much????

Sass said...

Oh, Gwennieeeee.....

I'm home.....

Where's your post???? ;)

paperback reader said...

I'm on needles and pins. Mostly because I can't afford a better chair, but also because I'm awaiting this update.

Subscribe