Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

1/03/2009

Clarity

Posted by Gwen |

I just noticed this pair of headlines over at google news and wondered how Obama feels knowing that it all went to shit as he left town.

I know I'd be gloating my big ass all over the place, walking all tall and cocky, hooting and hollering about how important I was and will be, but that's why I'm not President and he is.  Well, that and my arrest record.  Never mind.  Forget I said anything.

4 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Talking about walking tall and cocky, make sure to click on my ads everytime you visit my blog from now on. Oh yeah. That's the only way to walk tall and cocky.

OK. Time to go out and drink.

Doc said...

I know what you mean. My arrest record has kept me out of public office too, and off the school board, out of the draft, as well as being barred from most organized religions.

Boy, moon one cop once and it follows you forever. Hope you had a nice New Year's eve.

Doc

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Is it me or is that red sofa inticing?? But really, it's not that that keeps me coming back. It's your arrest record. You are so badass!!

MJenks said...

With the way things are shaking out, I'm sure Obama would be happy if the world forgot he was from Illinois.

He should be playing that "No, really, I'm from Hawaii!" card a lot.

Subscribe