Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

3/03/2009

You can't take us anywhere.

Posted by Gwen |

After having been followed at the museum like common criminals on Sunday afternoon (I didn't MEAN to touch the art!  I thought it was part of the building. Christ.) we found ourselves hiding in the corner of an antique mall, giggling like idiots over this marvel of repurposing, the Letter Licker.


Maybe that pizza-faced Nazi working at the museum was right, but he's still a douchebag.

11 comments:

words...words...words... said...

So which one of your group is named Letter?

Scope said...

I have absolutely no idea why you would find this amusing.

Oh wait...

H said...

I'm still laughing at this!

mo.stoneskin said...

Based on what I've gleaned from your blog I wouldn't take your lot to a museum...

Haha couldn't resist.

When I was young and foolish I left a bogey (booger in American?) on a Coluseum wall and got asked to leave the Sistine Chapel for tussling with a friend.

Sass said...

Where do you put the batteries???

I'm. Just.....Sayin'?

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Hmmm...lickin letters is just one of it's many practical uses.

Anonymous said...

HA! F*ck 'em if they can't take a joke!!!! lol

Cora said...

Ha ha! Tell me one of you bought it! Please tell me you guys didn't leave a freaking TREASURE like THAT behind! Hee hee hee. I bet that was better than any of the crap in the museum, hmm? Hee hee hee.

Cowguy said...

Also available at sextoys.com


"letter licker..." gimme a break.

SkylersDad said...

I am still laughing at the video! My favorite part was actually the audio... "Do it!"

Dr Zibbs said...

Nice marital aide.

Subscribe