Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

It would seem I had a spot of fun late last night texting and commenting and emailing while under the influence, like this email to Katrocket:


so I'm sittin here at 2 Am,. a little drunk (cjeck spekling for lebel - oooh, not good.)  Anyways. Words Words Words pointed out tht the " . .  . blah Cancer" paert of me header (LOOK!  I"M DSCOOTTISH!) ( I am so not fiinng tnese typos cuz I rknow you'll enjoy then as mch as I am - DRUUUUNK!!!  I love wein.)

]Do you know ebough abou tHTMl to fix it?  I trust you enough to gice you my passowrd and let you troll arounf in my HTML . . broiwn chjicken borwn cow . . . 

YUeah, so let me know.

I heart you.  In a big, pink puffy kinf od way.

Sonotsoberevsky,
Gwen

I fucking crack myself up.  Her, too, or so she said in the reply I found this morning.  To answer your question, Kat, I woke up about 9 and wanted to die.  I needed to get up and hydrate but just couldn't.  I rolled around on my bed, uncomfortable and fidgety, checking the online evidence of my spree until I fell back asleep.  I woke up at noon and felt awesome.

Thanks to my friend Brian for the impromptu south side pub crawl.  I had a ball, man!

UPDATED TO ADD:  I just remembered a tweet:  "reading To Kill A Mockingbird w/1 eye closed."  Yes, at 3 am I decided it was time to finish a book.  I did it, but with one eye closed to make the letters look right.  If you want even more enthralling, life-altering tweets you can follow me on Twitter here.

8 comments:

Mr London Street said...

"Sonotsoberevsky" is blooming genius.

Dr Zibbs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Soda and Candy said...

You're adorable, Gwen.

J.J. in L.A. said...

I saw your ? to Zibbs about Cora and Scope and was wondering...would you have asked that if you'd been sober? lol!

SkylersDad said...

Hmmm, only wine? Somehow I doubt that good lady...

words...words...words... said...

I always enjoy being mentioned in drunk texts!

Zani said...

LOL... sounds like quite a night. =Þ

hello haha narf said...

we really need to drink together. although i would probably pee my pants if you said something like "Sonotsoberevsky."

Subscribe