Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

4/29/2009

Raff Out Roud

Posted by Gwen |

So I was just sitting at my desk looking for something to throw up here to tide you over until I have more time to give you a "real" post (tonight, I hope but make no promises) when I got an email from Whiskeymarie with this picture and a note that read, "I thought you of all people would appreciate this. Rugs & Risses, -W."


My first thought was that these are the two elderly Asian men who last week helped me pick out my outfit for the upcoming Derby party, raughing out roud as soon as I reft the store and saying "Crazy white rady, she no fashion sense."

14 comments:

zelzee said...

This willy made me raff...
willy, it did!

words...words...words... said...

Am I a bad person for raffing at this?

Unknown said...

ror...love it.

Dr Zibbs said...

That would be funny if I weren't a 60 year of Asian man.

Which I am.

Dr Zibbs said...

Naaaaa.

SkylersDad said...

Beautiful, I love this.

By the way, in your copius amounts of spare time, check out:
http://www.engrish.com/

Miss Alex said...

BAAAHAHHAAHHAH

Cora said...

Oh no.

I raffed at this.

Am I going to hell?

Sass said...

That's FRIED RICE, you Plick.

Name that movie...

MJenks said...

They're raffing because Godzirra didn't clush their lentar plopelties in his ratest lampage.

Christopher Jones said...

This seems very offensive. Because of that, I would like to inform you that, me no rikey.

J.J. in L.A. said...

I raughed because, in my part of L.A. (SGV), you hear this every day.

Fancy Schmancy said...

This is probably going to get rearry ode rearry fast, but two Wongs don't make a white. And two whites don't make a Wong.

~E said...

Im trying to muster up enough energy to be offended at this...being asian and all. But I just cant. Laughing hard tends to drain the angry in me.

Subscribe