Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

5/04/2009

Finally! It's here!

Posted by Gwen |

My most dearest and only Whiskeymarie von Partypants:

I've been patiently counting down the days, one by one by endless one, waiting for the holiday that quickly surpassed International Talk Like A Pirate Day as my favorite holiday: International Whiskeymarie Day, the day the world welcomed the woman with whom I would one day get to second base.  There's been some discussion over at von Partypants HQ about how best to celebrate IWD, my favorite being the Brazilian way - singing Air Supply in a circle and taking a week-long vow not to wear pants, but I've opted to take the path most lazily traveled: Lolcats.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

HAPPY BERFDAY, MY CHOCOLATE SPRINKUL OF FABULOUSNESS
MONKEY-BUTT SISTER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER!

A mixed bag of wonderfully odd things will soon some day arrive in your mailbox but until I have the gumption to get to the post office here's my gift to you:  You will always be younger and taller than me.

You really are the best and I love ya.  I really, really do.  I hope you have an awesome day today and ask that at the end of it you do me one small favor . . . crank this up, take off your pants, and shake it 'til all the boys come to the yard.


Yours in McGone

Gwennie
P.S.  LYLAS
P.S.S. XOXOX

15 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

Take off my pants and shake it to Gnarls Barkley? And how exactly is this different from every other day??

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

You are awesome and I love you.
Now I'm off to greet the suck...

SkylersDad said...

Best cake ever!

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Happy, Happy Bitrhday to the Whiskey-iest of Maries.

We should submit that to the Urban Dictionary-making her an official adjective! That would be one hell of a b-day gift.

mo.stoneskin said...

You know pants have a different meaning over hear right?!

Girl Interrupted said...

Haha ... yeah, what Mo said ... :/

And I will never eat cake with sprinkles EVER again.

Love that song!

Tuesday Taylor said...

I'm always up for ANYTHING involving Air Supply and gerbil shit.

Renaissance Woman said...

Oh yummy...perfect cake! And now I have that song stuck in my head! Happy Birthday Whiskey!

BeckEye said...

Can I have a piece of that cake with extra sprinkles?

H said...

Happy Bday WM!!!

Dr Zibbs said...

She's the best. Even though she never, ever , ever comments on my blog anymore.

Dr Zibbs said...

ever.

Whiskeymarie said...

Oh- and just so you know, I just got word from the IWD planning committee, and you have officially been selected as the Grand Poobah of IWD!
Congratulations!!!
Your job duties include: leading the parade, holding my arm up so it doesn't get tired from all of the waving, taste-testing all of my alcoholic beverages, final opproval on all IWD merchandise, rinsing out my "party underpants" daily, flossing the IWD kittehs, inventing the official IWD dance, and helping keep track of my pants.
There is an unpaid position- you'll do it for the love, right?

Gwen said...

WM: I'll do it just so I can say I'm a Poobah!

Poooooooo-bah! Poooooooo-bah! (it's the most fun if say it like a ship's horn)

Cora said...

Happy Birthday Whiskeymarie!!!!

And, Gwen, that is one impressive cake. Woo!!

words...words...words... said...

I don't know why I'm wishing Whiskeymarie happy birthday on Gwen's blog, but I just did!

And I think I will just have ice cream, thank you.

Subscribe