Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

5/05/2009

iViva la Mexican hijinx!

Posted by Gwen |

My camera decided to act like a douchebag at the Derby party on Saturday (it's working fine now, thank you) and my friend Leslie's camera batteries were dead so she let me use her camera with my battery (both Sony.)


Anyway, I forgot to give her camera back at the end of the night and accidentally downloaded her vacation pictures when I downloaded the Derby pictures.  Since they vacationed in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico I decided to use her vacation pictures for today's Cinco de Mayo post.  Let's just see what those crazy kids did while they were down there in swine flu country . . . . 

Oooooh!  Big Tony!

Oooooh!  Pretty!


Oooooh!  Sammy!

Oooooh!  St. Louis!

I am returning her camera when I see her tonight for a Cinco de Mayo cocktail and left a surprise or two on it.

Oooooh!  My cat's junk!

Oooooh!  My junk!
(it's really my elbow but she won't know that)

The moral of this story is that you should never leave me alone with your camera.  Happy Cinco de Mayo, monadas!

23 comments:

Scope said...

Actually, I learned the opposite lesson. "ACCIDENTALLY" leave Gwen alone with your camera.

Sass said...

I'll be mailing you my camera soon.

MJenks said...

From the look on his face, she either coughed on Big Tony or puked on his junk. I'm not sure which, and I don't want to choose, because both make me laugh in their own way.

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

Heh, I was also going to say that I'll be mailing you my camera...that is one hot elbow you've got there!

H said...

I laughed just as hard the second time seeing these. Looking forward to tonight. Is it ironic that my mouth tastes of tequila this morning and it's cinco de mayo??? You make the call...

Some Guy said...

Your cat has a sweet ass.

Jennifer and Sandi said...

Hahahahaha you crack me up! HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!


- Jennifer

mo.stoneskin said...

I would have thought you would have taught your cat better manners.

Btw, I have something for you at mine. Not a pint mind.

Unknown said...

lmfao...classic. It's a must to take such pictures on friend's camera...shouldn't surprise her any, right? ;)

SkylersDad said...

It just isn't as much to leave pictures on somebody's camera in this digital age. It was way more fun when they had to go down to the drug store and claim those prints of my ass.

Anonymous said...

I think she is giving the fat guy a bj!

Wanna borrow my camera? Just asking. I'm nice like that once a week.

Girl Interrupted said...

Haha @ the cat's bum shot! I might have to post a pic of my cat's chocolate starfish now ...

words...words...words... said...

Did you ask Leslie if Big Tony lives up to his name?

This should be a new feature. "Gwen Narrates Your Photos"

Coolred38 said...

I can tell your cat was smiling thinking..."Ive got this human so pussy whipped shes taking pictures of my ass..."

Renaissance Woman said...

I love the bj picture! That is classic... And who doesn't love a good picture of pussy. Oops...did I say that!

Dr Zibbs said...

Giving BJ's to signs and statues never gets old.

Soda and Candy said...

Junk is one of my favorite euphmisms.

But surely she knows you're much too classy to take photos of your precious lady garden?!

Cora said...

BWHAHAHAHA! Too funny. Actually I soooo WOULD leave you my camera, Gwen. Finding treasures like those on it would make my day!

would-be said...

Reminds me of a school trip I was on back in the day at the British Museum.
We found a camera on the floor (this was before digital cameras even existed) that had been dropped by a member of a Japanese group of tourists.
Obviously took it into the toilets to take plenty of pics of our pre-pubescent arses before taking it to the leader of the Japanese group and explaining how we'd found it. We were thanked and given sweets.
Good times good times.

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

That is a strange place for a drinking fountain.

I totally knew that wasn't your junk! It seemed way too clenched to possibly be yours.

katrocket said...

That's a very nice elbowbum.

The Derby was awesome! The Canadian underdaog blew 'em all away! Please send pics of your chapeau.

Fancy Schmancy said...

that may be your elbow in the upper part of that pic, but where is your clothing in the rest of it? and how do I get a copy that picture?!

~E said...

How much is it to send a camera from Seattle to St. Louis?

Actually never mind, Ill ask at FedEX.

Subscribe