A. Write a list on some funny stationery that will make you giggle every time you look at it.
B. Write a list in haiku.
C. Smoke a bowl and set out in your car for the first place you need to shop and hope you remember everything.
2. Something interesting or odd or ridiculous happens in the world and is reported in the news. You:
A. Laugh silently to yourself and move on.
B. Write a clever blog post about it that makes beverages fly out of the noses of the majority of your readers.
C. Shake your head in wonder at the state of the world.
3. Are you an international media mogul in your own mind?
4. You like helping people be more self-aware. You:
A. Gently lead them down the path to enlightenment over a beer.
B. Create Cosmo-esque quizzes that they can take on their own time to help them find the answer.
C. Tell them bluntly who they are and hope they stop crying before the next round arrives.
5. Are you the greatest in the world at pulling out wedgies?
6. On occasion you'd like to write your blog using a different voice. You:
A. Start an entirely new blog so that you don't lose your current readers who may not respond well to a different perspective.
B. Promote an intern from your imaginary staff to weekly columnist.
C. Do nothing and mope about it.
7. You like to watch people clamor for attention. You:
A. Dare them to run naked through the quad after 10 beer bongs.
B. Create end-of-the-year blogging awards and host a lavish ceremonial party.
C. Create a "So You Think You Can Blog" reality show.
If you answered B to any of these questions, you are Grant Miller.