Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

9/03/2009

Growing Up and Leaving the Nest

Posted by Gwen |


My very dear blog friend Sass, who quickly became an in real life friend and was brave enough let me hang out with her awesome kids and tell them things like the zoo always loses one kid off the train in the tunnels, announced today that she is closing the doors on her blog "Are You Sassified?" to pursue a career in writing that actually pays. I sincerely hope she goes into fiction because in her farewell post she described me as "the epitome of elegance, class, grace and poise."

If you know her, don't miss this chance to say farewell to one of the most engaging bloggers in Blogaritaville. If you don't know her, don't miss your last chance to check her out.

I'll miss seeing you around the 'Ville, girl, and I wish you the very best of luck.

Fly, little one, FLY!

12 comments:

Scope said...

Does it feel like a graduation day? I thought this was "back to school" time.

I will miss her too.

But you are a classy dame. ;-)

Mr. Condescending said...

I miss sass already :(

Sass said...

Is that a flag pole on your page, or are you just happy to see me?

hee hee.

Love ya, Gwennie.

Laura said...

Wow, I just realized that you made my comment part of your profile! Holy hell, that's just awesome! It's nice to know I made an impression.

On another note, in the short time I've been blogging I've realized that friendship happens in many venues! And that one is no more meaningful than another.

SkylersDad said...

I will miss Sass, and will be looking for this other Gwen who has elegance, class, grace and poise...

;^)

Unknown said...

good luck to Sass!

Dr Zibbs said...

I didn't hear this yet. Will go there now and check it out.

Dr Zibbs said...

I didn't hear this yet. Will go there now and check it out.

mo.stoneskin said...

Bloody Hell, they lose kids in the tunnels? That's the last time I go on the zoo train.

words...words...words... said...

So encouraging to hear that one of our own has gotten a paying gig to write!

Mr London Street said...

If you leave can you bequeath me your readers?

P.S. Please don't leave.

Cora said...

*sniffle*

:-(

Subscribe