Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

Let's be honest with ourselves for a second and admit that 75-90% of the reason we blog is for affirmation. We love comments. If a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? If a blogger writes a post and no one comments on it, does he become suicidal?


My good friend Candy started blogging just a little over year ago and kicked off her success by creating the Candy's Daily Dandy Comment Content Hall of Fame and then pitting us against each other for the honor. I said it then, I'll say it now, Candy is a natural blogger. I bet she published an illegal paper during the Revolutionary War. You know, in another life. Duh.

I am humbled to admit that she nominated me this year. Stop laughing.

Anyway, go look through your archives and find TEH FUNNEH-EST comment you received this year and nominate that person for The Hall of Fame over at Candy's place. I think the deadline is Sunday at midnight. Or Monday, whatever. Telling time is hard.

If you suck and didn't get any funny comments this year, feel free to just vote for me when it comes time to vote on the nominees and I'll be yours 'til the terrorists win. KTHXBAI. Happy Saturday.

9 comments:

SkylersDad said...

I hope you win Gwen, because you are made of puppy's and unicorns and poop rainbows.

Scope said...

Gwen, I would say, "I hope you win", but since I've heard, that you are "made of win" you don't need anymore, so I'm winning this year. Or at least doing better than my ZERO vote count last year.

---

And the tree just went up.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun plan!

Dr Zibbs said...

You're right about the affirmation.

Gwen said...

Also? Help spread the word, tell your peeps to play, too. I welcome the competition. Suckas.

Son of a Thomas said...

I have always been a better commentor than blogger.

Not this time but in general.

T said...

I had to read this entry twice looking for some reference to Zombies, my favorite subject. Zip, zilch, nada, wtf?
So, for those seeking zombifilia, I submit: What do vegetarian zombies eat?





Graaiiiiiinnnnnnnnnsssssss!

Candy's daily Dandy said...

I'm so pulling for you babe!!!

Vote now and VOTE OFTEN!!!

BeckEye said...

Something tells me that I'm going to be the candidate with the most nominations and no wins. I'm looking forward to making loser history.

Subscribe