Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

I stopped by the Flower Box (the neighborhood nursery) last night on my way home and picked up another $80 in plants. I'm up to $180 now if anyone's keeping a tally with me. Keep in mind that includes the three new rose bushes, too.

And please, remind me next spring to skip Lowe's altogether and just go see her. She had most everything I wanted, told me it's too early for the stuff she didn't, told me when to come back, and her plants were much healthier and not much more expensive, if at all. Even though I didn't get everything, I have enough to keep me busy all weekend because, on top of getting these babies planted, I also have about 6-8 big plants that I want to move.

creeping phlox, tiny petunias, dracena, potato vine, asparagus fern, begonias, decorative grass, vinca, and two tiny daisies

3 comments:

Amy, Jeff and the kimchis said...

Can you come over and do this shit to my yard? I'm being invaded my bamboo and I want some pretty.

Utah Savage said...

When you get through at amy and jeff's place, I could use some help too.

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

I was feeling all springy last week and had some pangs to buy some new plants for the yard but held myself back. Good thing too cause it's going to SNOW tonight. Grrr.

Subscribe