Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

Earlier this week (Tuesday) I posted this picture and talked about how the punctuation irritated me.

I might've even told Dr. P to piss off. Twice.

Anyhoo, The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch commented. This is what she said:

I will tell the powers that be at the DP HQ. Did you know that my darling MDH (editor's note: I think MDH stands for My Dear Husband) works for this company? Probably not. Don't worry Gwen he is in Dallas at the corporate offices this very second - he will have that offending billboard down by lunch time.

(not really, but I'll see what I can do)
I apologized for bashing her bread and butter and then I thanked her in advance for anything HDH could do. I considered the exchange a bit of fun.

Until I saw this on my way home Thursday night, a mere two days later.

I was shocked and awed. Don't mess with The Lady, people, she makes things happen.

7 comments:

McGone said...

And now you kind of miss the Dr. Pepper billboard, don't you? Admit it.

Gwen said...

McGone: Now that you mention it, yeah, I do.

Moe Wanchuk said...

Hey...We have a billboard of a total Jackass realtor up...His name is Br*ce Helgeson.....JACK.....@SS!

Any chance one of you could have his front teeth spray painted black?

I'll check tomorrow!...thx

Love,
Moe

Dr Zibbs said...

If you can convince her to advertise my blog on that billboard I'll give you each a very shiny nickle.

Renaissance Woman said...

Good to know! Because I have an issue with my mortgage payment...it's too high. I'll hope she can change that as well.

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

Sadly I only have pull with the people in the business of fizzy drinks and am unable to help your commenters with their particular offending billboards.

Glad to be of service Gwen!

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

Oh, and I apologize in advance as the new slogan will be:

Trust him, he's a doctor.

Or some other similar crap.

It's too late for me to do anything about it as the ads have already gone to print.

Why don't they ask me first?

Subscribe