Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

superpoop.com
superpoop.com

Thanks to Sass for the straight-up dope tip on Superpoop.  I wasn't sure it was possible but I think it might even be funnier than Married to the Sea.


On an unrelated note, a couple more comments posted overnight on yesterday's post; I'm no welcher so I will go back and add the requisite number of obscenities after my staff meeting this morning.  Maybe more, since I'm shooting for a final rating of 10%.  I apologize to those of you who had to wash out your brains after reading yesterday, but science can be uncomfortable.  This will be over soon.

13 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Fuckin' excellent.

Sass said...

You're welcome. ;)

Anonymous said...

People that get offended by cursing are fucking pansies. Please continue.

paperback reader said...

If only all science involved talking about wristies.

Anonymous said...

I think your poem is worthy of some kind of award. Not sure which one, but worthy nonetheless :)

I had a good laugh at the caption on the photo!

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

This image is even better when you picture a sleeping baby in the balloon's basket. Ha ha ha! He doesn't know he's flying!

MJenks said...

You'd like the way I do science, then, pistols.

Elizabeth said...

Darn it. I saw that guy's tummy, and I have to go wash my brain out with soap again.

Moe Wanchuk said...

I'd do that chick in a second.

Gwen said...

Slick: You should make one up and give it to me.

Moe: Wha?

Moe Wanchuk said...

I was trying to be funny....We're supposed to focus on the guy hanging ...right? I focused on the girl.

Sorry. Swing and a Miss.

Scope said...

I thought the dude was making the great escape the morning after the night before.

"Thanks for the mammaries! Bwa-ha-ha!"

Anonymous said...

LMAO...so, my sister in law found your blog, linked from another one she regularly reads...and forwarded your link on to me...an update on that fateful flight- the pilot (on the rope) suffered one broken ankle, one crushed ankle, a broken wrist and is fully recovered and still flying. I'm still chasing him as his crew chief. =)

Subscribe