Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

Saturday night was Girls Night at Beth's. Beth is my friend who hosted the Flag Day party, you remember the one where we had more fun than ham playing with bunting? Yeah, that Beth. The one who arranged for the newspaper to be at one of our outings and this picture of me ended up in the popular Sunday Lifestyle section.

I give you this background so you have a full understanding of the type of women you're dealing with . . .

Loud, crazy women.






Women with a lot of hair in the wrong places.









Beautiful women.



Funny women.









Dangerous Women.







And actresses.



Superstars of Women's Tennis (1994)



From Russia, With Love (1963)



Sheryl Crow: C'mon Make Some Noise (2002)(TV)



Marie Antoinette (2006)


I think you have to agree . . .



17 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

I like you best in the long dark haired wig.

Avitable said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

Falwless said...

Awwwwww! I love these pics!!

McGone said...

It's like the St. Louis public access television version of "Whose Line Is It Anyway." With lots more booze.

Renaissance Woman said...

That party looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing!

paperback reader said...

That's the most pictures of women I've ever looked at without any of them being naked.

Laugh said...

I think I ran into you at a bar one night and didn't even know it. Why the hell didn't you say something?

Anonymous said...

By far the best of the evening was Beth's Cruella creation, incorporating her own hair. Once again, Beth gets the creativity award.

hello haha narf said...

you really do have kick ass friends!
looks like a terrific night.

Unknown said...

looks like a blast!

Anonymous said...

I agree with LM... Beth definately wins most creative. Damn her.

Parker is mad that he didn't get to try on any of the wigs.

Moe Wanchuk said...

don't you gals hang out on the deck, and intrigue men to come in?
I walk around the neighborhood all the time hoping hairy chicks invite me up.

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

I love these pictures!! I want to have a wig party now.

You look especially fetching in the big tall wig pile - that's you right?

Dr Zibbs said...

Just checkin' back here as I watch the RNC. And YOU my friend are on the short list for my VP. Why? You have Pa-Zazzz (see Bubble Up can).

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the jazz hands while you say that Zibbs!!

Yes, Gwen your friends Kick Ass but then again so do you. I am sad I missed the party. Glad to see you girls still know how to rock a wig.

XOXO,
H

Whiskeymarie said...

My girlfriends threaten to hurt me when I try and take lots of pictures of them when we're drinkin'.
Your friends DO kick ass.

Mel O said...

It's a good thing you posted pictures... I thought you were talking about my girlfriends and ME! :) Looks like you girls had way too much fun without me.


(see? I told you not as charming and funny a week late) ;)

Subscribe